During your accommodation in ArchontikoArtHotel, you can plan short trips, which require less than an hour drive and visit some nearby attractions.
– The archaeological site of Delphi ( the famous oracle ) , where in ancient times believed to be the navel of the Earth ( center of the earth)
– The National Park of mountain Parnassus where you can find impressive sinkholes, caves and rocky peaks and a great variety of flora and fauna
– Parnassus ski center and indulge in a variety of winter sports
– The island TRIZONIA opposite the village of Glyfada (the only inhabited island in the gulf of Corinth )
– THE MINING THEME PARK VAGONETO unique in the Greek area ( travel to the center of the earth )
– MORNOS dam and the lake that creates
– THE CASTLE OF NAYPAKTOs and the picturesque harbor of the town
– THE CASTLE OF AMFISSA and the remaining tanneries in the region
– THE HANI OF GRAVIA old inn where the homonymous battle was held
– Plethora of small picturesque mountain and coastal villages.